Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Have You Ever Wanted to Eat a Whole Pint of Ice Cream?

I'm going to let you in on a little secret...

A delicious, satisfying dessert for only... 

109 calories
3 grams of fat 
11 grams of sugar 
3.7 grams of protein 

+

(I'm out of Arctic Zero, so I can't take a real picture for you. So sorry!) 

To make the 109 calorie dessert, I put a serving of chocolate peanut butter Arctic Zero in a bowl and crunched 2 cookies over the top.  A true "guilt free" dessert!  One time I ate an entire pint of vanilla maple.  I didn't feel bad. At all.  I only ate 150 calories! 

Vanilla maple is my favorite.  HEB has been out of it, so I had to get chocolate peanut butter during my last grocery store trip.  It's best when mixed with a topping.  The vanilla maple is so good I can eat it by itself.  The ingredients are impressive... simple and natural. 

"INGREDIENTS: PURIFIED WATER, WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, ORGANIC CANE SUGAR, DUTCH PROCESSED COCOA POWDER WITH ALKALI, GUAR GUM, XANTHAM GUM, NATURAL FLAVORS, SEA SALT, ORGANIC MONK FRUIT"

This is the first time I have purchased the cookies.  They were low in calories, so I thought I would give them a try.  Will definitely be getting them again.   

Myarcticzero.com shows some flavors I haven't seen at the grocery store.  I have only been able to find vanilla maple and chocolate peanut butter.  

Have you tried any of the other Arctic Zero pints or bars?  What did you think?  Did you eat the whole pint? 


1 comment: